In this episode: Maria Johnson, Billy Newton, Angela Sealana, and Matthew Warner
Celebrating (or not) the Fourth of July; All about Flocknote; Rethinking Facebook; CNMC Updates; Papal Encyclical; Evangelization versus Copyright: what is more important?
Links discussed during the show:
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel for playlists of previous shows!
- Billy came in 11th in the Sexiest Conservative Man in New Media
- Sean McCarney’s Just a Catholic Dad podcast
- Lisa Hendey’s new project: CatholicTourist.com
- CNMC Announcements:
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 2-3 September 2013.
- Boston, Massachusetts, USA, 19-20 October 2013
- You can help SQPN continue producing great programs like this one. Please consider donating and being a Fan of SQPN. You can also sponsor an episode of Catholic Weekend. Go to the sponsor page to find out how.
Picks of the Week
- Maria: Read the Lumen Fidei encyclical
- Billy: Feast of St. Benedict this Thursday; The Rule of St. Benedict
- Angela: Colourcode, an online tool for picking color palettes
- Matthew: This awesome, helpful post explaining Church support of true marriage: Archbishop Cordileone states case against gay marriage
- Maria Johnson’s Another Cup of Coffee blog and on Twitter
- Billy Newton’s Aggregate blog site and on Twitter
- Angela Sealana’s Inspired Angela blog and on Twitter
- Matthew Warner on The Radical Life, Fallible Blogma, is the CEO and founder of Flocknote, and he’s also on Twitter
Subscribe to the feed