In this episode: Jeff Nielsen, Lyn Francisco, Billy Newton, Angela Sealana, and Sarah Vabulas.
We talk about Infant Prague of Jesus (Santo Niño) devotions in the Philippines; March for Life wrap-up and Catholic Drinkie on the USCCBlog.
Picks of the Week
- Jeff: Sarah Vabulas’s article, “The Potential to Be” on the USCCB Blog and Patrick Denny and SQPN’s Verbum Domini podcast
- Lyn: Manila’s Cardinal Luis Antonio Tagle on the history of the Sto. Niño de Cebu and Tagle’s “The Word Exposed” airing on CatholicTV.com starting Sunday, February 3. It can still be watched on Jesuit Communications of the Philippines YouTube Channel
- Billy: Pray for an end to abortion and visit Live Action
- Angela: Catholic Men’s Conference in San Antonio, TX on February 22-23, 2013
- Sarah: a) Peanut Butter and Nutella Cookies; b) Pat Gohn’s soon-to-be-published book, “Blessed, Beautiful and Bodacious: Celebrating the Gift of Catholic Womanhood”; c) Tom Pringle’s blog posts from Vocations Awareness Week
- Jeff’s Catholic Pilot site
- Lyn Francisco’s Organ-ic Chemist Blog
- Billy Newton’s Aggregate Blog site
- Angela Sealana’s Inspired Angela blog
- Sarah Vabulas’ Catholic Drinkie blog